Groups

I  am looking for a group to join to help with my anxiety I'm waiting for a letter to got to the breast clinic has a found small lump.It can be 2 weeks to wait I could do with some support.Thanyou.My name is Lorna.

• Hello Lorna

Thank you for getting in touch, my name is Steph and I'm part of the Community team.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a letter from the breast clinic about a small lump, it sounds like a worrying time for you.

You'd be very welcome to join and chat in our breast cancer forum here. There are lots of supportive members in the group and you can even post in the Awake thread here if you're looking for support through the night.

Our Macmillan Support Line advisers are also here to listen. Even if you just want to chat, I’d really encourage you to give us a call. Our Support Line teams are available 7 days a week, 8am-8pm on freephone 0808 808 00 00email or live webchat.

I hope you find the support you’re looking for. Please do let us know if you have any questions or need further help with anything at all. I hope the Community helps to show you that you are not alone and that there’s lots of support available to you.

Kindest Regards,

Steph
    Online Community Officer
  • I am.looking to find anyone in simular situation

• No im waiting for a letter to go to to the breast clinic my gp refered me but could take up to 2 weeks to get seen.

• Hello again

Thank you for getting back in touch.

This is the Technical Help group where you can ask the Community team for help with using the Community and report technical issues.

If you're looking for a group on the Community where you might find others in similar circumstances, we'd suggest the breast cancer forum here. The group is for anyone going through tests for breast cancer, in addition to anyone with a diagnosis and their friends and family to find support.

You can join the group by clicking in the banner, then you can use the +new (or just + on a mobile) button to start a new post. 

Our Macmillan Support Line advisers are also here to listen if you just want to chat things through. Our Support Line teams are available 7 days a week, 8am-8pm on freephone 0808 808 00 00email or live webchat.

Alternatively, you can check our 'in your area' page for support groups in your locality.

I hope this is helpful but do get back in touch if you have any further questions, or need further help.

If the information I've provided isn't quite what you were looking for, please would you provide a little bit more information about what you're looking for and we'll do our best to support you further.

Best wishes

Steph
    Online Community Officer