Lung cancer group

I tried to say hello on the lung cancer group but no matter how I tried I could not find the way It says new to the group ? say hello and introduce your self HOW???

• Hi ,

Thank you for your question today, I'm Eliza from the Community team. 

You'll first need to be a member of the group to post in the "Lung cancer" forum. You can join by clicking on the black banner that says "click to join", or you can become a member of the group by clicking "Join" under "Group tools":

"Lung cancer" forum screenshot.

You'll then be able to click on the '+New' button on the right ('+' if you're on a mobile phone) to post in the group in the same way you posted in this group. When you click on this button, you have the option to post in the "New here, say hello" forum if this is where you would like to post. 

You can also write a post in any of the sections by clicking on the title to go the page, and then selecting "New thread" from the options:

I hope this helps, but in case it's helpful we do also have a step-by-step guide to joining and posting in groups in our Help section.

I hope you will find comfort and support from the "Lung cancer" forum, and please don't hesitate to ask here or over email to community@macmillan.org.uk if you have any further questions at all.

Best wishes,

Eliza
    Macmillan Community Team