Macmillan Organiser/App

Hi do Macmillan have an app? As I have to google each time to get onto web site

also I’ve read that there is a Macmillan Organiser tool but i can’t find it

can you please advise

thankyou

• Hello

My name is Steph and I'm part of the Community team here at Macmillan. Thank you very much for your question and I'll do my best to help.

We don't have an app, but to save having to search for the Macmillan website every time you want to visit, you could bookmark the site, or save a link on your desktop. If you're not sure how to do that, just tell us what kind of device and browser you're using and we'll do our best to find that information for you. 

With regards to the Macmillan Organiser tool, I'd recommend you give our Support Line a call. They will be able to discuss your needs, answer any questions and send you an organiser if they still have any in stock. They may have some alternatives to suggest if they're no longer available, so it's worth getting in touch. They’re available 7 days a week, 8am-8pm on freephone 0808 808 00 00, email or live webchat.

I hope this is helpful, but please don't hesitate to ask should you have any questions, or need further support with anything else.

Kindest Regards,

Steph
    Online Community Officer