Nauseous all week

• 4 replies
  • 84 subscribers
  • Hi Ladies 

I am waiting for my Surgery Oct 3. Have been waiting since July. Have been feeling quite good up until a week ago. I have nausea most days now , is this to be expected at this point?  I am Early stage grade 2 carcinoma   

• Hi Sassy, I imagine it’s a stress/anxiety symptom. Hope it eases for you soon.

• Hi sassyL53

I agree with MarmiteFan59 Stress and anxiety related symptoms can make you feel nausea. I'm not a medical expert but I don't think nausea is associated with early stage adenocarcinoma. I used the headspace app to help calm me,  but if you are really worried give your CNS a call for reassurance. Xx

• Sassy is in Canada and I’m not sure if she has the same sort of CNS support as we have here.

• Hi Sassy,

I seem to remember that nausea may be a symptom as I remember having this a few times and so I remember it being one of the questions the GP asked as part of the referral process. All of the questions re symptoms were stacking up and that's when it hit me that this could be serious.

Is there anyone you can contact as your surgery date is still a few weeks yet. Someone may be able to prescribe some anti sickness medication for you, GP maybe, not sure of the system in Canada. Hope you get sorted.

A x