Diagnosis update

• 3 replies
  • 86 subscribers

Hi Everyone

I have had a call from my CNS this morning to update me on the MTD discussion this morning on my treatment ,

The results show stage 1 and contained in the womb the outcome will be full hysterectomy, said will let me know when i will get appointment with consultant to discuss how the op will be done and a possible date.

Ill keep you posted once i hear anymore news,

Thanks for all your kind messages of support.

Im still trying to navigate the site , I did my profile but its not showing when i click onto it ,just showing a blank screen.Im sure ill work it out eventallySmile.

Take care 

• Honey B xx

• Hi . Good news your cancer's contained and that your CNS was so prompt to let you know the outcome of the MDT's meeting. Sound like they're on the ball.

I just clicked on your ID and your bio is showing up ok. Just remember if you ever add to it by editing it to save before exiting! I still frequently do that 2 years later!

Keep us in the loop when you hear more news.

Big hugs, Barb xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• Thats good news. They seem to be on top of everything  now.  That must have helped you to feel better about it all.  

Hope you get your op soon.  Read a few profiles and you’ll see there is nothing to be scared about. Good luck.  Sending you a big hug.  Maureen x

• Hi Honey, I’m glad you’ve heard your news as to the probable stage. They will probably aim for laparoscopic if possible, but will only know for sure once the op happens. Hope you get your consultant appointment and pre op assessment soon!