Recurrence

• 5 replies
  • 88 subscribers

Hello, 

my womb cancer has recurred in2018, I’ve just learned it has mastecived to my liver.

Ggoing too Chrissy Manchester about a trial. 
very Anxious.

• I'm going through a recurrence too. I've got endometrial cancer. Third time in 4 years. Sending you prayers and best wishes for your journey through this.x 

• Hi and welcome to our spot in the Online Community. I'm sorry to read of your recurrence. It's the thing we all dread hearing.

Do you mind me asking what stage and grade were you? Did you not have adjuvant treatment after your hysterectomy? What prompted the CT scan after 5 months? Lots of questions for which I'm sorry but the more we know the more our accumulated knowledge here may help!

Come back and let us know about the trials.

Sending hugs, Barb xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• Hello.  Hope you ok x my mum had a recurrence too in her lymph nodes.  Thankfully chemo seems to have zapped it up…mum on a trial too. X happy to share details.  Hope you staying positive.  Xxx

• Hello Jayniee

how are you?

my mums had her 1st recurrence and I’m going the last one … Hope you ok.  Mums on a trial. Happy to share details with you xxxx

• Hi, I'm under the Christie too. I was there today for my chest, abdo and pelvis CT scans. I'm back there on the 2nd of November to see the consultant.