Womb Cancer

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 84 subscribers

I've had the surgery and been through chemo, but my tumour marker has risen slightly in the last two blood tests i've had , and i fear the worst. 

Coping with this disease in your head is really tough.  

• Hello

Sending you lots of love and hugs

my mum has a recurrence of endometrial cancer and has just finished her last session of chemo.  The scan is later this month

Try not to worry about tumour markers.   Sometimes they are a false alarm.   Are you receiving any ongoing treatment?   My mums receiving immunotherapy as well.  Happy to share details and chat x

Lots of love to you xx Kissing heart Heart

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Lucki2021

thats really kind of you to message me, at the moment they want to leave me till October and test my blood again. I hope your does really well, love and hugs to her, XXX

• Thank you 

stay positive.  That really makes a difference.  Remember you can “boss “ these nasty cells and not the other way round!

please find out about immunotherapy… are you NED? If so, it might not be necessary.  I’m happy to share details.  My mums being treated at Roual Marsden. Again , happy to share info x

Lots of love xxxxx Heart

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Lucki2021

thank you again for messaging me i will ask my oncologist about immunotherapy. 

Love to you and your mum XXX