FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 86 subscribers

Good evening, I'm new so I dont  really know where to start.

• Hi Together21

I was the same, its taken me a few weeks to write a post on here. All I can say is take your time, read some of the other posts and if you feel like you want to, then you can post whatever you feel like saying. From what I have seen so far, there are lots of us out there who will try to help if we can. 

• Hi there Together21, welcome to the forum. It’s a place where we would all prefer not to be members, but as we are all here we all try to help each other!  Why not start by telling us how old you are and where you are in your journey. And ask any questions you want as usually someone will pop up to tell you of their experience. Or if you are have just got your diagnosis and are feeling scared just say and we will try to “virtually” hold your hand and give you some reassurance. When you feel like it you can write about yourself in your profile so you don’t have to keep repeating yourself. You can click on my name at the top of this message and you will seel what I’ve written in my profile. Remember, we talk about anything and everything and no question is too silly to ask.

Viv x

• Hi  you've made a great start as you've joined us here on the forum. We're all at the beginning, in the middle or at the end of this emotional roller-coaster ride. Some ladies jump in straight away, other read a few posts then reply. Whichever way you choose just realise you are not alone as we're all here for you. Ask questions, have a rant - we'll help.

As Viv says () if you update your profile, that'll tell us a bit about you, your age, how you came to be here.

It might also be a good idea to download this booklet Understanding Womb (Endometrial) Cancer I found it invaluable in my journey. 

It’s always good to talk and the Macmillan Support Services provides lots of information, support, financial guidance or just a listening ear. It's free to call on 0808 808 00 00  8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. Have a look to see what is available by Clicking here .

There is also an Ask an Expert section, but you should allow two working days for replies from our expert team.

To find information covering diagnosis, treatments and pages covering most types of cancers can be found on our Online Information and Support Section

Sending you welcoming hugs, B xx Hugging

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett