Vin 1/2

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 12 subscribers

Hi, new to this.  A couple of months back I was sore and itchy down below and discovered three whitish parches.I had a biopsy and  was found to have Vin stage 1and2. I am 66.  The gynaecologist can't seem to make her mind up to either cut it all out or refer me to another gynaecologist for immunology therapy? She has advised I go back in 6 weeks to discuss further. Any advice ??

• Morning hope you are well  I have had stage 3 vin on 3 occassions and surgery for it . Lately thus has been downgraded to vin 2 and to start imiquimoid again which I am not looking foward to as made me feel ill before 

Huge hugs 

• Hi there hope you are well I have had 3 lots of surgery fir vin3 now have vin 2 again and having to start the imiquimoid again consultant wanted me to wait until.the covid had passed unfortunately its gettjng worse by the day x 

Please let me know how you get on x sending hugs 

• Hi sorry to hear I hope they make the right decision for you .. I had it cut out 10 years ago at stage 4 too late for the cream. I can’t comment on the cream as this will my first time. I am 59 and would prefer perhaps just the op get it over with but will give this a chance I say in trepidation !! 
  • Hoping that things do work for you I have had surgery 3 times each time having bits taken and biopsies done, I have now been told by consultant that I will be on an open return for an appointment if I feel it is retuning