New to this!

• 17 replies
  • 6 subscribers

Hi there, I've recently been told from the results of a biopsy that I have a secondary, had PETct scan this week so still waiting results of that! 

It's the waiting, wondering & uncertainty that is getting to me....... I'm not alone on this unknown journey I'm sure!  Hearing others in similar situations might help please? Wilted roseWilted roseWilted rosethanks in advance.

• It's the uncertainty that's the worse! Anyway will update when I know anymore. Gentle hugs to all HuggingHuggingHuggingHugging

• Hi Angela 

I know it’s so tough to get your head around it I was so low , Iam not bad now but it’s because of the anti depressants, I dread to think how I would feel without those , never takin them in my life either . Sorry to hear about your husband , was it after that you got diagnosed ? I swear it was stress that gave me cancer but they say no it can’t , mine must be slow grown too because I was actually attending orthopaedics for two years with pain he said it was wear and tear but it turned out to be cancer ! 
    they said mine is Adenocarcinoma! No idea how they know that , isn’t this page awful for typing on I can hardly see the words 

Iam in Scotland 

love 

Margaret 

• Hi not sure if Iam replying to you as Iam just adding reply’s in this post , Iam finding this page very difficult to navigate and they type is so small xx

• Hi,

Yes thank you I am getting your posts. Yes it was after my husband died that I was diagnosed. I feel sure the shock has something to do with this. My husband had not been ill in fact we had been out for a family meal the night he died. Post mortem showed sudden cardiac arrest although he didn’t have heart problems. 
    I was so stressed at that time and like you for the first time ever went on to anti depressants. I’m thinking I may ask if I can up the dose as I’m having very low days. I just wish they could find a primary x

• Yes I will keep in touch with updates too. X

• Sorry for your loss I too had a lot of stress prior to the diagnosis, ask your doctor if you can increase the dose I had to do that to get me out of the black hole it has helped me , I feel the same about the primary but Iam just holding on to what the oncologists said which is that my body may have killed it ! 

• I agree need to enlarge it a bit.