Thyroid cancer reccurence

• 1 reply
  • 26 subscribers

Hello Everyone,

I had my TT and a rai dose of 105 six years back for PTC. I was doing great all these years and neglected regular follow ups from last 4 years. I'm having a blood draw every 3 months to adjust my medication though.

I requested for an ultrasound follow up and tg. Ultrasound was clear for lymph nodes and throid bed but thr th was skyrocketing. It was 126 a couple of months back and 96 two weeks back.

Does that high tg means reoccurrence and metastates? I'm losing my mind. I'm going for a was next week. I'm trying to understand what that means. I'm getting panic attacks. I'm just 34 with 2 littles kids. I'm scared about metastates. I heard that high th means more metastates. Please help.

• Hi  

Sorry to read this and perhaps even sorrier that I have no real answers for you. By replying however I will push your message back to the top of the list and might help it's viability here.

I wounder if it might help you to ring the helpline - 0808 808 0000 it is open from 8am to 8pm 7 days a week, they have access to expert nurses there who might be best placed to answer your question.

<<hugs>>

Steve

Community Champion Badge