Testicular Scare

• 1 reply
  • 13 subscribers

<span;>So where do i start im new here and 35 years of age and from the US. so around the first week of Feb i got up from the bed with my leg in the air to get myself up i noticed a pinch on my left testicle so yeah that hurt a bit so i sat myself back down and find out wth just happen so didn't think nothing of it so i let it be see if it will go away in the next day or 2 and never did the dull ache was still there...so then another week goes by and still the ache and my anxiety went off the roof! Im known to have really bad anxiety to the point i get myself sick..i start looking things up on what it can be i know never look things up on the good dr.google especially with bad anxiety right...well i did and made things worse for myself ugh! So i start having lower back aches,chest pressure and no appetite cause the way i been feeling and feeling anxious so the 2 weeks i haven't ate as much so i lost some weight and muscle mass so i go in the shower during the 2nd week and check on my testi see if i find something so i promise i thought i felt a little lump on the bottom of my left testi so freaked out and went to the ER told them my prob and symptoms told me i could of pulled something while getting up like that so i said idk and they did a EKG,Chest Xray,blood pressure,blood work urin test and Ultra sound on my testi and the doctor examined my testi himself and didn't find any unusual.so 3rd week of feb still felt like crap and then started having aches on my righr testi im like heck no it was sharp dull ache this time..so went to the ER once again told them what was going on so they did another Ultra sound on my testicles and this time a CT Scan and blood work and was clean nothing and the doctor felt my testi to feel any lump nada but she did say i got 2 epididymal cyst in both my testicles but said there harmless and just prescribed me 800mg of ibuprofen sooooo yeah another 5 days go by my chest pressure pain is gone and my lower back pain is gone got my appetite back..but still have the aches on both testis and had a little headache today but tomorrow i have a doctors appointment tomorrow with my Primary doctor to see theres anything else she can do for me maybe its a testicular infection from the epididymal cysts or not...will see any advice for me going into this? Anyone experienced what im going through? 

UPDATE from seeing my Primary Doctor today:She felt directly and around my testicles and didn't feel nothing and she said what i felt  was the epididymal cord behind my testical and did blood work and urine test so wont get results back for 2 days fir the urine test and week for my blood work... so she got the records from both my visits from the ER and look through it with my 2 ultra sounds and CT scan said for a fact that theres no TC and got a relief so my doctor said it was a infection and put me on Cipro antibiotics see how this goes. 

• Hi  

I have epididymal cysts - mine caused me to have recurrent cases of epididymitis until they also found I have a benign enlarged prostate, like many men of my age. I take Tamsulosin and have no problems since. The pain from the infection has been so bad I even ended up at one point being told to ring for an ambulance to take me to the hospital.

A friend of mine found they had an cyst and got so worried they ended up being sick out of the bedroom window.

<<hugs>>

Steve

Community Champion Badge