Rice like lump attached to the testicle - could it be a cyst?

• 5 replies
  • 14 subscribers

I have a rice like lump attached to the right testicle approx 4mm in length 0.5/1mm wide and i think I can push the end closest to the epididymus forwards and backwards. Meaning it moves from a sort of 45 degrees to 120 degrees.

It feels like it is on the testicle but I cannot be sure if its under the st layer of skin within the scrotum. I cannot pick it up off the surface as its to shallow but I feel like I can push at each en 

If this was something sinister like TC would it be able to be move a little?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi flynny50,

I'm really sorry to hear about your symptoms. It sounds like you are really worried about your health right now.

There are lots of other reasons why you may have these symptoms, so please do not presume immediately that this is cancer, without having a professional opinion. I'm afraid no one on this site is able to diagnose you or your symptoms.

I strongly recommend that you go to your GP or another healthcare professional and speak to them about your symptoms - as they are the only people who can help put your mind at ease. You'll feel better for seeking help and support.

If you’d like to speak to someone about your worries or concerns, please remember you can also call our support line on 0808 808 00 00, Mon-Fri, 9-8.

I hope this helps,

Jess

Macmillan Community Team

• Hey flynny, I have the same problem here, except I can lift my lump up. Any updates so far?

• what was the outcome ? i have the same problem rice grain seems like it’s on my testi 

• what was the outcome ? i have the same problem rice grain seems like it’s on my testi 

• I got it checked up by a doctor and it resulted in a granuloma, which is not a big deal at all. I suggest you check up with the doctors. Don't be nervous, because I surely was. Better off getting it checked up early, trust me.