Lump on top of testicle

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 12 subscribers

Hi, I recently found a small lump at the top of my testicle by the epididymis, it feels like it's attached to the testicle which is my main worry. I went to the doctor and they said they are sure it's a cyst but I can have an ultrasound to be sure if I want, which I took  and waiting for the scan now. 

My worry is that it feels like it's attached to the testicle, doctor saying she thinks it's a cyst is reassuring though.

She said that cancer lumps normally grow from inside the testicle rather than on it

ive read online that cancerous lumps normally grow on the front and sides of a testicle, is this true?

My main question is, can cysts be attached tp the testicle itself? That what it feels like, right on the head of the testicle under the epididymis 

Thanks 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi 

I'm in the same boat as you after going to the Doctors Monday night after having a weird sensation in my left testicle the past two weeks, not really an ache but I can feel it more when I walk. I couldn't feel anything but the doctor said he though he could feel a small lump right at the top right next to the epididymis. I'm going for an ultrasound tomorrow as the hospital called today with a cancellation so I'm hoping for a good result.

Hope it all goes well for you and keep in touch

Richard

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

How did it go?

• hey devnol hello ,i know this is old thread but im in same problem like you,lump on testicle surface,US show all is clear,what happend with your lump at the scan?