Hernia after orchiectomy

• 2 replies
  • 7 subscribers

Hi everyone. Looking to see if anyone experienced a hernia after having an orchiectomy and if so how did you go about dealing with it. I've been 2 years now after surgery and looks like I'm getting a hernia. My doctor said they are not likely to give me surgery to fix it as it's below the scar from the last surgery. I work a physical job and this is not what I needed to hear. Any information is much appreciated.

Thanks andrew

• Hi  

I'm sorry to read that you have developed a hernia and that your doctor doesn't think you'll be able to have surgery.

I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet so responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list where it'll be easier for other group members to spot.

Wishing you all the best

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thank you for boosting it. I'm searching the net and not finding any info about how life is with living with a hernia. Everything I read is from people who are getting or have received surgery for their hernia. I'm worried I'm going to have to change jobs and I'll earn less money which in today's cost of living it's gonna be really hard.