Supplementing treatment

• 1 reply
  • 8 subscribers

I am going through chemotherapy to treat stage 2 testicular cancer (embryonal carcinoma) and I have been looking at various options to supplement the traditional course of chemotherapy.  I am not looking to replace chemo but rather I am looking for ways to supplement chemo to mitigate the risk that the cancer will in the future come back in the same or a different form.   I have read the book from Jane McLelland “How to starve cancer” and been in touch with the care oncology clinic.  I would appreciate hearing from anyone who has had good or bad experience dealing with the care oncology clinic.  Many thanks in advance.  

• Hi  

I don't have any experience of using the Care Oncology Clinic but I noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet.

I've done a search to see if there are any previous posts which mention this clinic for you to have a look through and found these. As you'll see they don't specifically relate to the type of cancer you have, but you might be able to find some helpful experiences amongst them.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"