Roundup and Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 3 subscribers

Bayer has been in the news for awhile now, with their stock price down sharply, now at $15.06 (made new low today, at $15), losing half their value -- about $49 billion from my estimates -- because of Roundup lawsuits linking it to cancer. Bayer purchased Monsanto, which makes Roundup, in June, for $63 billion.

The first lawsuit to get a jury verdict, August 2018, was NHL-CTCL. There have been a few other wins since then, most-recently $2 billion to a couple for NHL (I don't know which type).

Anyone else following these developments? What are your thoughts? Have you asked your doctor?

• Hi again , yes I have followed these reports over the years and came to the conclusion that I would get on with living my life as best as I can and not stress over chasing that elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...... as stress just made my CTCL just get worse.

There is a long way to go before this can become a sure fire connection to NHL the same as smokers and lung cancer and I most likely will not be around to find out the real truth.

I did win a case with regards to having worked with Asbestos when I worked in the construction industry........ and it gave us a good holiday but my case was very easy to prove along with the track record of Asbestos and Asbestosis.

It will be interesting to see how this progresses. I have never used weed killer but that does not allow for others around me using it. 

It is worth putting some information in your profile. This really helps others when answering. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself.

To do this click on YOUR username, look to the left and select 'Edit Profile'. Put as much or as little in your profile and you can amend it at any time - REMEMBER hit the big green SAVE before you leave the page. If you're not sure what to write you can take a look at any members profiles by clicking on their username.

Take care.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge