My mum just told me about her liposarcoma

• 2 replies
  • 16 subscribers

Hi, I've just learnt from my mum that she's been diagnosed with liposarcoma. She doesn't know the type yet, waiting for the results which she'll get next week. She asked me for support. She can't speak English so I'm writing on her behalf. She asks for some tips about diet/supplements. I would like to hear about your experience and what you found helped. She takes vitamin C and turmeric. We'll appreciate hearing from you and any advice you have for people who are new to this topic.

• Hi  

Welcome to our community, I hope you both find as useful as I have, my experience is with my wife having Leiomyosarcoma.

Waiting for results is hard, often people describe this as the most difficult part of all. In terms of diet there is some advice here that might be useful On supplements it is always worth talking to her oncology team and perhaps look at the information here.

There is also a lot of information available about liposarcoma from the sarcoma uk website

<<hugs>>

Steve.

Community Champion Badge

• Hi, thanks for replying. I will check the linksSlight smile hope your wife is doing ok.