Testosterone levels in Remission

• 4 replies
  • 111 subscribers

I am officially 1 year in Remission.  Things should start working again (allegedly).

Still up to my eyes in fatigue, this is 15 months after the last Radiation session, 13 months after the last Hormone injection.

The fatigue went, then came back with a vengeance last October.  Still no stamina.

The meaning of this thread is, I had my Testosterone levels checked, they came back at 21.8 

I must have a loose connection somewhere inside.  There's a little bit of life down there, just a little bit, nothing to get excited about.

Has anyone else had high testosterone readings ?

I've read that the average levels are between 10 and 31

Should I not be firing on all cylinders?

I know, it takes as long as it takes.  I'm not going anywhere.

• Hi Steve

My testosterone is 0.06 but you know where I am so I am so no help on this thread. - It's me hormones!!

More work, more exercise and the feelings will return - give me hope - I've another 2 years on hormones!!Cold sweat

Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Brian, I couldn't believe the levels.

I won't be greedy, just take it one day at a time.

Steve (SteveCam)

• Here's my PSA/Testosterone levels.
    I think it took 3 or more months after Testosterone returned before I actually felt it.
    (For any USA readers, multiply Testosterone values by 28.8 to get your units.)

• I was back to normal with everything working by about 9 months or so post my last hormone injection Which was what my oncologist suggested.   I had my last hormone injection about two weeks or so before I started my RT.  I asked for testosterone to be checked every time and was shocked when this actually happened and although I can't quite remember what the testosterone was I know it was higher than I thought it should be.  I questioned the oncologist at my annual check but he said no that's what will happen.  You are fine.  I really was worried that the testosterone was getting too high.