Zoladex

• 4 replies
  • 111 subscribers

Hi anyone know how long dizzyness will last as my father hasnt sleepfor two weeks since he had injection 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

I'm hoping that as you posted this a week ago your father is now managing to sleep. I don't have any experience with Zoladex but there are lots of people in the group who are taking this drug. If you click here you could read some of the previous posts which mention it and respond to any that mention problems sleeping to see how they coped.

While you're waiting for replies, it would be great if you could pop something about your father's diagnosis and treatment so far into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Dcdreams

As our friend has mentioned, if you could give us some details about your dad, as in his diagnosis we should be able to help more. All medications affect us in different ways, personally I would ask the hospital about what’s going on, then they may have an answer for him.

stay safe

Joe

• dad has prostate cancer stage 3 not treatable so on zoladex injections  for rest of his life we are waiting for oncology apointment to discuss the cancer that has gone to his bones but we have been told it hasnt spread to any vital organs so good and bads new he also has bening tumour on his brain not cancerous but he has lost his hearing in one ear but the dizzyness i believe it zoladex injections

• I'm on Zoladex for life too since 2020 with a gleason score of 9 (4+5). My cancer is contained within the prostate and has not spread. Luckily I've had no side effects and I've not heard of dizziness being caused by zoladex, but others may have experienced it. Anyway good luck to you and your Dad. Stay strong. x