Advice needed re vaccine

• 1 reply
  • 109 subscribers

Hello, I am full of fear for my hubby,who has terminal cancer,,he has prostate, Bone & lung cancer. Hes 73 ,& has zolodex implant every 3 months, also on a morphine patch once a week.Also paracetamol, omprezole,methocarbamol /robaxin,Sertraline. I am scared that if he has this vaccine, which as yet no one has any idea if it will cause side effects. I too am on beta blockers propranolol for my wretched anxiety. .please please can some one put my mind at rest. My hubby is doing well( touch wood) we are trying to keep positive. His brilliant prostate cancer consultant, said not to worry yet about the vaccine. But I get the feeling that we will all be forced into having it.We dont mix with people apart from our carers ,twice a day.I am terrified & need to cry .sorry I am being like this. Thanks for reading this regards Amanda 

• No-one will force anyone to have the vaccine.

as yet no one has any idea if it will cause side effects

The vaccine, like all medicines, has undergone extensive clinical trials, involving tens of thousands of people. You may have seen reports on TV or in the papers?

If in doubt, ask your husband's doctor about the risks to him.

But please consider the risks of NOT having the vaccine.

And please let your husband decide for himself.

- - -

Heinous

If I can't beat this, I'm going for the draw.

Meanwhile, my priority is to live while I have the option.