Update

• 2 replies
  • 131 subscribers

Afternoon everyone I thought I would update you on my husband progress and treatment, he is having the triple treatment as he has extensive bone mets.

He had his 4th round of chemo today all went well and his psa level is down to 0.66 from 473 in March.

He is feeling pretty good, tired but he paces himself and not to many hot flushes, he does get mood swings but not that often, I think the steroid induced diabetes was the thing that made him feel unwell but hopefully we have it under control most of the time.

Good luck to everyone on their journey.

• Good Evening  

Thank you very much for the update - it looks like you have everything under control.  The triplet therapy is doing it's job and the PSA results are great. Good luck with the continuing treatment - keep us updated please.

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Hi  , I totally agree with  your OH is doing well and is tolerating chemo.  Something is working well in bringing his PSA down, so the cancer is under control.  When I started my journey triplet therapy wasn’t even available as an option.  Fingers crossed that the PSA stays low for many many years. Thanks for posting this positive update.  Keep us posted.  Best wishes, David