PET Scan

• 41 replies
  • 136 subscribers

Awaiting the appointment to arrive for a PET scan required by my Oncologist due to increasing PSA levels following a robotic radical prostectomy in 2022. He is trying to establish just where the cells are, hopefully in the Prostate bed. A further appointment has already been confirmed. Worried the 'Dark Lord' maybe setting up camp in some other part of my anatomy. Apparently the PET scan he has requested has only been available for the past 2 years.

• Thank you AH My bladder and it's neighbours, though not prostate, looked almost normal no sloth and only one small patch of teleangiectasia which looked likely to bleed and RT damage in bowel healing  check again in 3 months, my PCa though not non secreting is a very low secreting one and to be honest PSA numbers are in my opinion a little ambiguous, We talked at MDT meeting in April about our next step, "see my reply to Daphna", when prostap was extended to Sept 2025. I would be ok to carry on as we are and keep other options for later, 

Eddie