Consultant appointment

• 8 replies
  • 124 subscribers

Morning folks,got my anticipated appointment today with the consultant today and very productive it was ,even got taken 2 hours early,got the news I was waiting for regarding treatment,starting 3 months HT today 4 weeks tablets and then 2 monthly injections,then 20 days RT it’s amazing hope up beat I feel now I know there is action taking place and has put a spring in my step, Robert

• The hard slog of getting through the diagnostics etc is done! Getting started with the treatment brings a huge relief!  I hope the treatment goes well and successfully for you! Like you, we experienced a huge sense of relief when we got to know ‘the plan’. Good luck!

• Honestly it’s like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders 

• Magic that - now you can start making plans and you know just where you are going with everything. 

Keep us posted as to your journey and thanks for your support around the Community - it's not gone unnoticed.

Best wishes - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Hi Robert , my name is Paul my diagnosis is similar to yours 3+4=7 t3a no mo 60 years old starting rt in august on hormones at moment please let me know how you get on with your treatment thanks paul

• Will do Paul how are you coping with the HT,Robert 

• Hi Robert, been on zoladex for about a month now I have trouble sleeping sweating during the night apart from that no other side effects thought I would have more what about you?

• I’m waiting for my prescription from the doctors,1 month tablets then 2 injections hopefully get them this afternoon 

• Si pleased you are now feeling like this. As soon as we know what we are dealing with, however hard it might be, it just seems as if something lifts. Sending best wishes to you