Peritoneal cancer

• 1 reply
  • 10 subscribers

I’ve been going through cancer since 2021 no symptoms of any kind and was diagnosed at stage 4 high grade endometriosis.  Had 3 rounds of chemo then complete hysterectomy then 3 more chemo and sent home all ok.   9 months later back with 11 litres of asistus drained and now in my peritoneal and lynth nodes and pelvis and going towards rectrum ??? Had 6 more rounds of same chemo and now I’m stable.   My head is all over the place I’m in 52    Oncologist says prognosis to come back 3 to 12 months.   I’m so confused I feel great    I do alit of sea miss eat very well do Cheyanne pepper shots and rum Eric and ginger shots.   Plus sorry also have blood clots on lungs due to chemo so on blood thinners.   Help with advise please 

• Hi  

It looks like you've had a lot to deal with over the last two years, including in addition to what you've mentioned in this post, treatment for breast cancer in the last twelve months. No wonder you're feeling confused being treated for two different cancers at the same time and now discovering that you have a third type of cancer!

You say you'd like some advise from the other members here, and I wondered if you could be more specific so that they can share the right experiences with you.

While you're waiting for replies, it would be great if you could pop something about your diagnosis and treatment so far into your profile as it really helps others when replying to you and also when looking for someone on a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"