Extremely Fatigued

• 3 replies
  • 6 subscribers

I do to have Primary Perotineal Cancer. I've been experiencing bad fatigue. All I want to do is lie down and sleep, I have no energy and have noticed that I have a burning sensation on the heels of my feet. Is anyone else experiencing bad fatigue? Or burning heels? Have a great day. I hope everyone is well

• I did feel very fatigued and have feet pain and some peripheral neuropathy with the side effects of chemo, but this usually lasted only a few days in the week after chemo. I found walking regularly really helped with the symptoms. 

• Hi 797.  What treatment are you on or have you had?  Chemotherapy and other treatments often have fatigue as a side effect.  My mum has suffered a lot with it.   She's also had bad neuropathy due to the chemo, in both her hands and feet, where hot or cold temperatures would often make her itchy or uncomfortable.   

I hope you have the opportunity to rest as much as you need to. Be kind to yourself. xx

• Hi Flora72. I've had 8 rounds of chemotherapy. My last infusion was in 2019 and I still suffer from the fatigue. The heels of my feet burn the most I don't have it in my hands but, it is very uncomfortable. I find it hard to regulate my tempature I get the chills often in the hot weather and get warm in the cold. Thank you for replying. Take care