Pancreatic Cancer

• 1 reply
  • 45 subscribers

Hi.   I've been dealing with the trials and tribulations of pancreatic cancer for nearly two years now.   Got the great news last June all clear !  But the after effects of the whipples , chemo/treatments has been at times difficult especially when Covid came into the equation.

It would be great to hear from others out there who are wanting some helpful advise or from others who can give myself some helpful info/advise? All welcome whether you are pre treatments, going through it all or post treatments   would love to hear your stories and experiences.

Regards/Best Wishes

CatLyn

• Hi , just dropped by and noticed your post. Your offer of giving helpful information or advice is brilliant as we all need an encouraging hand to grasp at times like these. There are 2 ways to do it, either do what I did become a Community Champion or write a Blog here on the site.

I'd never used social media before getting my cancer diagnosis this time last year. I joined the Online Community, poured out my fears and worries, got reassurance and support from my group members. Just being able to chat to people in the same situation as me helped - unless you've got cancer, you don't really understand where you're coming from.

At the end of my journey I wanted to give something back so did the training and Induction in January this year and haven't looked back since. I'm a firm believer in taking away some of the fears associated with a cancer and if I can help in any way I will.

Message me (Click on my ID and click on friendship request) if you'd like more details,

Sending hugs, Barb x

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett