Hi

• 1 reply
  • 41 subscribers

My hubby Graham has recently been diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer after 4  doctors told us it was IBS

Such a shock espc as we are still trying to deal with the loss of our son a few yrs ago after he was bullied on social media

Any advice wd be great. Thanks

• Hi  and a warm welcome to the Online Community. I'm so sorry to read of you husband's diagnosis after other doctors diagnosed IBS. This must be so hard for you both to deal with after the loss of your son.

I see you’ve joined our Pancreatic cancer group, this will be a good place to connect with others making the same type of cancer journey. Whilst waiting for other members of this group to come forward and chat I've attached a link to more information and support about Pancreatic cancer.

It’s always helpful to others if you write a little something (or a lot) about yourself and your husband's journey to date. You can enter it into your profile (click on your username and select “Profile”) It’s helpful to other members with a similar diagnosis who can then hopefully answer your questions. It also means that you don't have to keep writing the same thing over and over. You can amend or update it at any time. 

You can join in any conversations by clicking on reply or just put up a new thread to start a conversation.

The Macmillan Support Services also offer lots of information, support, financial guidance or just someone to listen. It’s free to call 0808 808 0000. Most services are available 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week. Have a look by Clicking here to see what is available and we also have our Ask an Expert section, but do allow two to three working days for replies from our expert team.

Sending you both welcoming hugs B xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett