Stent by PTC

• 6 replies
  • 23 subscribers

Hello, has anyone had a stent fitted? I had my stent fitted to drain the bile duct after having my lung removed. The procedure was called a PTC. After it I had sepsis and a perforation so then I had this fixed through another procedure. I’m really trying to find someone who has had a stent fitted. If you have, it woukd be great to hear from you.

• Hi  

I've done a search in the group for you and found  posted about their mum having a PTC about a year ago. I've 'tagged' them into my reply to you and hope they'll pop on and share their mum's experience with you.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• my husband has a stent for pc he had no problems with it till 2 weeks ago he was ill and jaundiced. The stent had disappeared he could of passed it, he was fitted with a new one hopefully it works. He's had sepsis twice.  Good luck with your ste
    • nt
  • Thank you Latchbrook. That is really kind of you.

I’m not great at navigating this site. Eventually though, I find the replies although I haven’t found the post about their mum having the stent fitted. I’ll keep looking.

Thank you again and wishing you all the best.

Mags123

• Thank you EvieA.

Fingers crossed for your husband that all is fine with his stent.

Best wishes,

Mags123

• Arr, I see I have to wait and see if they respond to your tag. 
    Thank you for trying Latchbrook. It is very much appreciated.

Mags123

• No problem  

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"