My darling mother is now my darling angel

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 3 replies
  • 24 subscribers

My mother passed away on Monday the 12th of August . 10 weeks after stage 4 pancreatic cancer diagnosis Disappointed 

I am still in shock at how fast this all happened. I saw my mum during the day Monday and she had been worse the past three days, she was so weak and tired. She said she didn’t want visitors, I left her after a while as thought she needed some rest. Then come evening time I had a phonecall to say she was asking for me and my stepdad and she wasn’t in a good way. We rushed there to see her she was unresponsive but breathing still, we held her hands and I told her how much I loved her, stroked her hair and kissed her head, I told her it was ok we was there now and she didn’t need to fight anymore. She went so peacefully and knew how much she was loved. She passed 10 minutes after we got to her.. that strong wonderful woman held on until she heard our voices ... I love her so much! 

I am happy she is no longer suffering and in pain. It was horrible seeing her deteriorate and was getting harder and harder for all my family. Plus I know my mum hated everyone seeing her like that too. Now to arrange an amazing send off for her. I miss her a lot and still not sunk in yet. 

Thanks for everyones support and kind words on here too throughout this tough time x