Creon and problems obtaining any

• 1 reply
  • 22 subscribers

I have been libbed from jail for 4weeks and was released with a month's supply of all meds including creon.ive just found a doctor to register with and have just got my first prescription but when the chemist gave me it he informed me that there was no creon,not just there but in the whole country. I wasn't totally unprepared as there was even a shortage in the prison a little while ago so I've been stringing what I had out and trying to stash some by but now I think I have about 2-3 weeks depending on how I ration them. Does anyone know if there's any other meds that will do what the creon do? I don't know anyone on the outside and had a Whipple in handcuffs while in jail so this experience is totally new to me.is there anywhere I can even try and buy some as I wouldn't try and buy anything online as their all fakes and the Internet seems to be full of scammers and thieves. It's ok at the moment but if it continues, the thought of spending hours perched on the toilet doesn't fill me full of joy.if anyone has any ideas could you please let me know.

• Hi…Are you now under the care of a cancer hospital or oncology department? We’ve had to get the Upper GI team oncologist to issue the prescription and have picked it up from the hospital pharmacy. I hope that this helps.