Terrified, confused and everything else that goes with it.

• 2 replies
  • 55 subscribers

Hello everyone, new here after hovering for some time.

I have been having red flag symptoms since January. My doctors been on the ball sending me for lots of tests since including colonoscopy,endoscopy and abdominal scans. 

I have had a c125 which was 18 and two scans which didn't show my ovaries. Was told it was my age but actually it was because there was gas in the way. Still getting really bad pain and constipation and bloating I was given a ct which was clear. Nothing changed still feeling poorly and  I was refused a gynae referral due to clear scans.

I found out today that on one of my scans that I have a fallopian tube on the left side which is slightly distended with a 4mm fluid. My pain is in the right. It was recommended that there should be gynae advice but it wasn't asked for until today when I followed it up. The scan was done in July!

I feel even though I have have lots of investigations that I have haven't been listened to and what makes it harder us not seeing the same doctor very often.

I have googled and at my age it states it is more often malignant when a fallopian tube is distended.

I am being treated for anxiety now andbI think they see this before they listen to me.

I am sorry for going on and I feel guilty because all of you are here for your own health worries. I am not a positive person and I really admire those of you who seem so brave.

Thankyou for taking the time to read my ramblings 

• Hi  and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is both an informative and supportive place to be.

That's great to read that your doctor has been on the ball and has been sending you for various tests to try and get to the bottom of your symptoms. However, it's not so good that you're still none the wiser as to what's causing them.

I'm not a member of this forum but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies yet. Responding to you will 'bump' it back to the top of the discussion list again.

If you're still feeling poorly then please do go back to your GP and explain this to them. It's important that you and your GP find out what's happening.

In the meantime, please stay away from Dr Google as he will not provide you with the reassurance that you're looking for and will, in all likelihood, make your anxiety worse.

Sending virtual ((hugs))

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Thankyou...Im afraid I am guilty of googling a lot.