anal gland cancer

• 3 replies
  • 7 subscribers

I have locally advanced prostate cancer, it has spread to  five other areas including my anal glands, I have gathered plenty of information about all other cancers except anal gland.  I am 18 months into treatment and see oncologist at end of month to discuss possible treatments and it would help to have a little knowledge. thank you.

• Hi  my cancer is rather rare but completely different. I did a quick site search and did find a few posts that mention anal gland cancer.

Put anal gland (cancer) into the Search Tool Mag near the top and select ‘Anywhere’ and have a look at the old posts.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Thank you Mike, i will do that. I have read your history 4 times, WOW and although i know my condition is terminal i am going to fight it all the way ,mostly as a promise to my partner and partly inspired by you and your journey, so thank you once again Mike, take care.

• My story is indeed a long read so I hope you had a cup in your hand or a strong dram.

We all do what we have to do to push through and the one thing we never lost was hope….. and there is always hope until it runs out….. but  we never focused on failing to keep ahead of my cancer.

All the best.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge