Tonsil and throat

• 1 reply
  • 8 subscribers

I am 5 years six month cancer free I had it in my tonsil and spread to my voice box and back of neck stage three in which I had 35 radio and 3 chemotherapy it took me a long time to get back to normal but am good still can’t eat steak and dry food but eating normal bar that I was wondering if there is any one around the same time of cancer free that get really terrible heartburn and reflux before cancer I never had it but last year it got worst I am on tablets for it twice a day but finding it still coming back any one similar  thank you 

• Hi 

I'm sorry to read that you've been getting really terrible heartburn and reflux which must be very uncomfortable. Thankfully this isn't something that I suffer from.

I hope you don't mind me suggesting that you also join and post this in the head and neck cancer group where you might find others who have had similar treatment and who can relate to what you're experiencing. If this is something that you'd like to do just click on the link I've created. You can then join the group and start a new post in the same way as you did here.

It would be great if you could pop something about your diagnosis and treatment into your profile as it really helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar pathway. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"