Glofitamab

• 2 replies
  • 17 subscribers

Hello all, 

I'd love to hear from anyone who is on Glofitamab. It has only been approved in the last six months in the UK, so I doubt there's anyone here who has completed the eight months course, unless you were part of one of the trials?

This treatment is only for those with DLBCL who have received two or three lines of treatment that haven't been successful.

I started Glofitamab Cycle One June the 3rd 2024. I have my third cycle July 15. I love to chat here with someone who has experienced it, please let me know if you have.

Thanks so much.

• Hi again  I have had a search through the site and there is no posts with Glofitamab mentioned but that’s not to say that someone has not had it.

You may want to check out the Lymphoma Action  Support Platforms as I have seen it mentioned on a few posts.

They also have a great Lymphoma Action Buddy Service where they may be able to link you up with someone who has walked the same treatment journey.

Lymphoma Action have a Lymphoma helpline on 0808 808 5555 open every week day from 10 till 3. This is a safe place to talk this through and get support

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• There has been a research paper released in the last week or so I read it on another platform today talking about the trial results and it looks like it could be a good option based on the small cohorts so far if its the starglo trial you want to know about. https://lymphomahub.com

we all know this is a roller coaster ride, where we ride blind, never knowing where the highs and lows are