Light chain Myeloma

• 1 reply
  • 47 subscribers

Hi My husband was diagnosed with Myeloma 4 weeks ago and started on his Chemo Therapy right away.  They have talked about Light Chains and I was wondering what anyone else’s journey was like with thPray.  He is 54 and it was discovered after he was suffering from Anaemia and tired all the time. They done a bone marrow test and confirmed and where quiet anxious to start treatment immediately. His KPrayney function was already showing signs of function being affected.  He is already a Kidney Transplant patient which doesn’t help matter. Any help or advise would be greatly welcomed as I’m sure you Prayve all been here and it’s hard to get your head around it allPrayPray

• Hi  and a warm welcome to this corner of the Community although I am always sorry to see folks joining us. I am Mike and I help out around our various Blood Cancer groups. I don’t have Myeloma but I was diagnosed back in 1999 with a rare, incurable type of NHL Stage 4a so although my Blood Cancer ‘type’ is different I appreciate the challenges of this journey well.

Let's look for some of the group members to pick up on your post.

You can also look through the various posts (hit the main group name and scroll down) and as always you can hit reply and ask some questions and see if the member is looking in.

Always around to help more or just to chat

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge