Hi , threerivers here

• 3 replies
  • 73 subscribers

Had diagnosis 3 months ago.  Had surgery etc.  Now more biopsies and I am a little depressed.  

• Hi threerivers sorry you’re feeling down at the moment, I’m hoping when the biopsies and results are done things will feel brighter. Actually that might be a bit of time away so I hope we can help you shelve those feelings for a bit.

Is your biopsy for other skin lesions, lymph nodes or something else?

Is there any experience from others that your looking for or just the company of us who understand the diagnosis and the waiting?

Take care KT

• Hi threerivers, I'm sorry to hear you are in the awful waiting for results zone.  It absolutely a shared horrible experience in this group.  Did you start any immunotherapy meds?   How have you been since the initial diagnosis three months ago?  I know I was still processing the whole thing, still am I guess.  X

• Having 2nd Immunotherapy right now.  Biopsy from Monday said I was good.  Tissue was just old scar tissue from sun burns years past.  I had the nuclear sugar infusion that said I had no other cancer.  So one month later they are taking biopsies.  So much for the Cancer Infusion Test.  I wasn’t expecting any need for biopsies for a long long time.  But maybe infusion therapy is forcing old damaged tissue to surface.  So I am feeling safer now with treatment.  BUT what is the next surprise.

1. Take Care