Travel insurance

• 4 replies
  • 59 subscribers

I had a WLE a week ago and travelling to Malta on 8 October, I may or may not have results. Can anyone recommend travel insurance company as I will need to declare the situation.

many thanks 

• I used "Insurance With" covered me on palliative treatment.  Wasn't any where near as expensive as others .

• Thank you very much for your reply

• Hi  

I didn't travel until I'd had my results but have used payingtoomuch.com and goodtogoinsurance.com.

There is a forum specifically for travel insurance for cancer patients which you might like to join. Clicking on the link will take you straight there.

Once you've joined take a look through the threads called 'Recommended Travel insurance' and 'Recommended travel insurance 2023-2024' as you'll find lots of suggestions there.

One thing I always do since being diagnosed is check that I can get insurance and how much it will be before booking any holiday.

I hope you have a lovely time in Malta

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• I have also used insurancewith having been turned down by a couple of others.  The process was quite long winded but the staff were very helpful and the price was reasonable.