Happy Christmas!

• 3 replies
  • 57 subscribers

I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish everyone in the group, plus all their family, a very happy Christmas however you might be spending it.

x

• Happy Christmas to everyone and a great 2021 xSlight smileWine glass

Lgrgdg90
  • I'd like to add my very best Christmas wishes to everyone too.  Its been an odd year in many respects, and for many of us here perhaps a difficult one dealing with treatments and surgeries.

Thanks to everyone -especially Latchbrook & KTathome-  for your encouragement and help, and of course to MacMillan for all the many wonderful services you provide not least of which this forum as a safe place to express & vent.

Still tomorrow is another day, so enjoy your turkey & gifts!  There's nothing that can't wait a few days.

All the very best,

J

Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and find it!

• Merry Christmas latchbrook, lgrgdg90, salior2, and all.

This year has been different for sure and I’m glad I’ve had all of your company, I have taken a step back from the site but I can’t help popping back occasionally to see how people are. I think we would all wish to have someone ahead of us in experience to chat things through with or to empathise with our uncertainty, and to help with those wobbles! 

Sailor2 I’m still dancing to Lily was Here in the kitchen and thank you for that suggestion earlier not sure if it was this year or last year. Tomorrow it will be Christmas music though Slight smile

lgrgdg90, I’m glad things are still ok for you, I’m interested to hear you have a covid test as well as a blood test before treatment, the covid test doesn’t happen here,  although my husband had to have a test done before a cystoscope. 

Latchbrook, so glad you’re still helping people with your experience, and that you’re still well.

Happy Christmas 

Take care KT