I wish you all a happy Christmas and a positive new year

• 4 replies
  • 57 subscribers

Just to wish everyone a good Christmas and hope we can all put our worries away and enjoy the festivities.I am about to have my 19th round of Nivolumab on New Years Eve and May even get my scan results. I am trying to remain up beat and am busy getting ready for Christmas and haven’t time to dwell on things. I want to thank everyone who has helped me with information and positive advise. 

I have been lucky to have only slight side effects to the treatment with only itchiness and occasional fatigue to cope with. I feel so lucky we have all these new developments and hopefully a cure will com3 in the not so distant future. Happy Christmas x

• Merry Xmas lgrgdg90,

I am so glad Nivo worked out for you, and I heres to it continuing to do so supported by great clear scans.

J

Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out and find it!

• Merry Christmas and I hope you have a great, relaxing one.

Glad to hear you're only experiencing slight side effects and I hope the treatment continues to work for you.

xx

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi , a merry Christmas and a happy new year to you. I hope you’re able to join in with the telly celebrations or better, after your dose on the 31st. I wonder if the hospital will be quieter than normal? 

Heres to no delays, good results and continuing to be lucky with side effects.

Take care KT

• No I don’t think it will be quieter as when I went 2 weeks ago they tried to change my appointment to 6 weeks instead of 4 for only this time.It was going to be on a date I had booked to go on a holiday to Durham and I had to do a lot of persuasion to let me continue to come on New Year’s Eve. However it’s sorted now.I will probably fall asleep watching tv. 

Lgrgdg90