ASTX029 in Advanced Solid Tumours

• 7 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Hi, just wondered if there is anyone on this trial who could share any info please?

Thanks 

• Hi and a very warm welcome to the online community which I hope you'll find is an informative and supportive place to be.

I don't have any knowledge of this trial so did a search of the online community to see if there are any previous posts which mention it but drew a blank I'm afraid. Is it specifically for the treatment of melanoma?

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Latchbrook & thank you,

I also did a search before posting & drew a blank like you.  

It’s a phase 2 trial which is relatively new I think.  It’s for melanoma along with others cancers.  The below is from the trial literature:  

This study will enrol participants with the following 6 different types of tumours with these characteristics:
    • NRAS-mutant melanoma.
    • KRAS-mutant or KRAS-amplified non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
    • BRAF V600-mutant cancers (non-colorectal cancers).
    • BRAF-fusion cancers.
    • Gynaecological (female reproductive organs) cancers with alterations in the MAPK pathway. • Tumours characterised by other gene variations that upregulate the MAPK signal pathway

I’m under the care of the Churchill Hospital at Oxford who have suggested the trial to me but they haven’t recruited anyone else on it as yet.  So hoped I might be able to speak to someone who is through the forum.

Another trial suggested is the RP2 virus with Nivo or on its own.  Do you have any knowledge of this one at all?

Thank you for your reply it’s much appreciated x

• Sorry but I couldn't find any information on the RP2 virus with Nivo trial either.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

• Hi Alfie, the RP3 + Nivolumab trial is sponsored by Replimune and is being undertaken by ICR and Royal Marsden. Note this is RP3, not RP2. 

I hope this helps. 

Shackleton 

• Hi Shackleton,

Thanks for your reply.  Are you on the RP3 + Nivo trial?

• Hi Alfie, I’m going through the initial stages of joining it i.e. I’ve signed the consent forms but am still waiting for the screening, confirmation etc. My cancer is soft tissue sarcoma - UPS, so a bit different to yours. Hopefully there’s something being developed  out there that can help us all in the future. 

Shackleton 

• Hi Alfie, I’ve sent you more info privately. 

Shackleton