Side effects ipilimumab and nivolumab.

• 2 replies
  • 51 subscribers
  1. Hi, just after some advice if possible. I've just had my final double dose of ipi and nivo and I'm really struggling with 2 things.
  2. I've got virtually no appetite at all which I know is one of the side effects but I've never been a fussy eater but all of a sudden the thought of even my favourite food makes me feel ill!
  3. Also I've got virtually no saliva and at night it's really bad. I've got some jel but it's not great.
  4. So I'm open to any suggestions or ideas with from anyone who's been through or experiencing the same things.
  5. Thanks,Tony.
  • Hi Tony. I have the same side effects as you from Nivolumab. Didn’t do very well with the Ipi gave me Colitis so was hospitalised and took off treatment for three months. Wish I could say I’ve found a solution but I haven’t.  Lost over two stone in weight in six months due to appetite loss. I understand about the nighttime dry mouth as I wake up every morning with dry cracked mouth   I always have lots of ice lollies and drinks to hand but that is probably stating the obvious. Just wanted to sympathise really with you as it’s not by any means a debilitating side effect but it is unpleasant   Good luck with everything Eve x

• Thanks Coleve, it's a pain for sure!Thumbsup