Endometrial lung cancer

• 4 replies
  • 3 subscribers

Hi I have endometrial lung cancer both lungs & I’m starting on Provera 300mgs , just wondered how others have found side effects & did it keep the cancer stable    Thank you 

• Hi lives in hope. I too have an endometrial lung cancer. Mine is endometrial stromal sarcoma. You can read my story by clicking on my name and going to my profile.

Can I suggest you join the Womb (uterus) cancer forum where I have seen posts from people who are on Provera. You can see some of these posts by typing provera in the search bar at the top of the page x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Chellesimo thank you I will do that . Have you found the drugs you are on manageable? I am nervous about the Provera 

• Hi sorry   I have only just seen your reply. Yes the treatment I am on is manageable. A lot of the symptoms are similar to menopause, hot flushes, joint pain, brain fog. I don't know if they are getting easier, or if I am just getting used to living with them. x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Chellesimo thank you for your reply. I have started now for 2 weeks & the side effects aren’t as bad as I thought so far , tiredness & insomnia & lack of concentration after I I take the tablet but that improves as the day goes on . If it works that will be brilliant. I will be seen again in 3 months x