Where is everyone!!

• 22 replies
  • 109 subscribers

Am I just reading the same post over and over and missing any new posts, or has everyone disappeared since the update? 

from a very sad Chelle 

Sob

• Don’t be sad Chelle, 

Im here WaveWave - I know but I’m better than no-oneJoyJoy
    Ive actually been keeping my eye out for Maggie, she has joined the site, she messaged me to say she was just finding her way around, I gave her the directions but she’s disappeared or should I say never appearedSee no evil
    It is very quiet, I think everyone is just frustrated, it’s not a very welcoming place to come now is it but I suppose it’s this or nothing!
    I have had the results from my scan, he hasn’t had the report yet but from what he can see everything is good, still stable my next treatment on 4 September will be my last, where did those 2 years go, they went so fast.
    Hope youve had some sunshine we’ve had rain again! 

Julie
  • I can only get access from my desktop.  Nothing from my phone or ipad.

• Hi Julie glad to hear your scan seems good, I also have message Maggie, hopefully she will be on soon.. TC Ellen

• Julie I’m really pleased for you, such a relief to get some positive news. 

Afakename2018 I always used to access the site with my phone, but can only do it on the iPad now.
    Hopefully Maggie will find us eventually. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am here again! I have finally gotten sorted to get back in on my laptop so I should be more responsive now as my phone is a right pain to write my waffle on Slight smile

Ahhh so I will be loosing my immuno day buddy Disappointed so pleased however that you have come off with great results and long may they continue! Well done Julie.

The other one I have been waiting for is Ray

• One more to have Gina, September, no more bloods Yehhh! Just 3 monthly scans, see how that works out with covidSee no evil 

Julie
  • My hubby finished immunotherapy last Dec. It will be so interesting to hear how you get on in the future. Hubby's only problem is drug induced diabetes. Coping and thankful for Pembrolizumab 

Take care, we never give up 

There is hope. Don't give up..

Salval

• Hi. I've just checked in after a while away. I had a look at your post and then received notification that it required moderation  as tho it was my post. I'm at a loss. Post was fine. Nowhere that I can see to respond to their notification. 

Hope a goes well with you. 

There is hope. Don't give up..

Salval

• So pleased for you what great news big hu xx cathy 

• I think we in the vortex luv...we behind here,, Macmillan  haven't  heard the saying.. if it aintbroke dont fix it..hope your ok hinny, dont be sad well get this figured out  soon..prayers for us all..stay strong and carry on..xx.