Hate the new site....

• 13 replies
  • 107 subscribers

What a load of ........ this new site is dreadful it has taken me all week to try and get on. dont understand it dont like it. Please put it back the way it was - this is a nightmare and we will loose all our contacts if this continues .........

• Well hello you Grin another one returns to the fold

We are all in the same boat, can’t find an easy way of doing anything See no evil don’t even know where to start looking but as I’ve had a lazy day I’ve had a nose around, everything is here just got to look for it. Don’t give up yet we’ll all suss it out, just glad you got here

Julie
  • Hi

I don't think the changes have gone down well with anyone.  Had a quick look at comments in other groups and they are the same as the goes on here.

If changes are made I expect them to improve the site but these changes have done the opposite (and I don't think it is a case of us just losing our comfort zone).  If it ain't broke then don't fix it!

Has anyone found how to access the latest activity or has that gone for good?

Kegsy x

"If you are going through hell, keep going" ; Sir Winston Churchill
    " Cancer may take my life; however it will not become my life" Kegsy August 2011
  • That should read 'same as ones on here'. 

"If you are going through hell, keep going" ; Sir Winston Churchill
    " Cancer may take my life; however it will not become my life" Kegsy August 2011
  • No, think that’s gone and the home page is too much like hard work Rolling eyes

Julie
  • hi cmtd your not alone, but like justme i have found where a few things are, been hair pulling few days, though the moderator has really helped me, have bookmarked my groups, worked out how to request friendship, it takes me a while not into all this tech stuff as they say you cannot teach an old dog new tricks, i am talking about myself.

• I think bookmarking things is the best way. I’ve bookmarked our lung chatty thread so I can find it easily. ..... but Cmtd I completely agree with you, I hate it too. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Think I’m doing something wrong, I uncooked all mine cos they take you straight to the beginning of the thread, I’d rather just go to latest comments or am I way off track

Julie
  • No I didn’t uncooked them I unbookmarked them Rolling eyes

Julie
  • Julie if you do go to the very first page, like our chatty thread, at the bottom where it’s got the arrow to go next page, press the double arrows it takes you to the latest page. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Too much faffing for meJoy

Julie