Christmas Giveaway From Macmillan

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 4 replies
  • 104 subscribers

Hi All

Macmillan are doing draws again and have some giveaways. Enter fast though as this one closes at 12pm today!

If you Click here you can see the prize up for grabs and how to enter.

We had I think two winners in this group alone last year. One being my lovely Philb, I'll send you a virtual Gin up there.

Good luck all

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello All

I managed to notice the second giveaway from Macmillan. If you click here it will take you to the page to enter. It's free, quick and easy, so maybe give it a go. The prizes are care packages aimed at people having treatment. It closes Monday at 12pm so plenty of time to enter.

Don't worry, I won't enter this one as the rules state they will only post to UK addresses Disappointed meanie Macmillan. 

They tend to do three so will keep my eyes peeled next week to post the final one (which usually has the best prizes) Wink

Good luck all, I will go back to watching the results of the election See no evil

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi All 

Here is the last competition giveaway. They are giving away 9 Echo dots!

Click community.macmillan.org.uk/.../and-last-but-not-least---our-third-and-final-christmas-prize-draw sorry i cannot do the fancy links on my phone. 

I hope someone enters, and best of all wins one, even if it's just to know I'm not talking to myself and my attempts are not futile.

Good luck all

• Happy Christmas Gina.  I have never posted or even replied before on the site, but I follow all that you lot are up to and get tremendous encouragement from you all.

You have helped so many people and many thanks are due to all of you.  I also owe you a special thanks.  I WON and echo dot.

Carol

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Afakename2018

Hi Carol

Welcome and Merry Christmas. So pleased that someone won one from this group! Lovely to hear a new voice and I hope you enjoy the Echo Dot.

Thank you for your kindness it means a lot. Take care and have a lovely relaxing Christmas.