Pleased

• 6 replies
  • 106 subscribers

Hi

After finishing pembro 10 months ago, I’m happy to report my latest scan is showing my cancers still stable.

I can look forward to another Christmas and New Year.

x

• Hi

Well done you! 

Good news is great at any time of year; however it always seems extra special in the lead up to the Christmas period.

Kegsy x

"If you are going through hell, keep going" ; Sir Winston Churchill
    " Cancer may take my life; however it will not become my life" Kegsy August 2011
  • mummyb, I just read your profile, you have certainly been through it.  Glad to hear you're stable and looking forward to another lot of festivities.  Long may it last.  Have a wonderful Christmas. x

• Thanks kegsy

I didn’t think I’d see more than 1 christmas and new year when I was first diagnosed. Prognosis was 12-18 months. I’m not at 6 and a half years+.

x

• Hi mummyb

Im so pleased for you, still stable 10 months after the end of your treatmentClap Thankyou for sharing, I am on Pembro and am into the last ten months of my treatment, hopefully I can do as well as you Fingers crossed it was so good to hear your news

Take care

Julie
  • Thanks ina 

Cant believe how ive got through it all sometimes. There’s been some tough times but I’m still here. I think it must be my 2 daughters (8 and 10 at the time of diagnosis) that have spurred me on.

x

• Thank you just me.

I was really lucky in that it shrunk the tumours initially, but also that I’d no horrible side effects.  Fatigue was the only thing I had and still have but it’s a teeny tiny price to pay. Saying that, it could be the cancer itself causing the fatigue.

I hope the treatments kind to you and continues to work.

x