Good evening peeps hope all is well..x

• 5 replies
  • 105 subscribers

Not much happening with me had a flu Jag now got a cough and cold. Nice. But if that's all I have to complain about that's nice. The doc wanted me because I'm anemic.got iron pills for three weeks.. putting my Christmas tree up before next hospital appointment don't care if it's still November..not having the shock tof last Christmas when I got the devestating news of cancer..dib dib be prepared..hope you all have good news too.. prayers for us all..stay strong..xx

• Hi Maggie,

Nice to hear from you, so youre getting ready to put your tree up, I suppose you’re one of the organised ones and have done some of your. Christmas shoppingSee no evil

I had my flu jab the other week and got the complimentary cold to go with it but it’s finally cleared up now. Have you managed to sort your tablet out or are you still using your phone, I can’t use  my phone it’s too fiddly I always use my iPad. When do you see your consultant, I next see mine on 17th DecemberSee no evil I might take him a bottle of something as it’s Christmas, if he’s nice to me I’ll give it to him if not I’ll put it over his headJoy 

Julie
  • Hi hunny yes still fiddly little phone. No I'm not organised hinny .tree in spare room since last year,never went up and never put it away..and no more flu jabzs for me. Ended back to coughing when the steroids got rid of it darn. I'm December 18th I think.be a year since diagnosed..oohhh .spooky. ..hope it's a miracle and it's gone..be wonderful you all clear day before me .then my turn day later. I'll pray for us all..hang tough bonny lass. Xx

• Hi Maggie , good to hear from you , cant believe its a year for you and just over for me , we are still hear and fighting.my flu jab didnt give me any problems , I do however have a painful shoulder , Doc says Iv'e pulled a ligament. Don't know about you but I did'nt enjoy christmas much last year . but after a clear ct scan hoping this one will be better. good luck  with next months appointment . Ellen xx

• Good hinny. yes I know how it feels to be traumatized now . That Christmas was a nightmare. This one's going to be good..just me and hubby..kids can come boxing Day.im glad your doing well .. thanks for your good wishes..hang tough hun..prayers for us all.xx.

• Good hinny. yes I know how it feels to be traumatized now . That Christmas was a nightmare. This one's going to be good..just me and hubby..kids can come boxing Day.im glad your doing well .. thanks for your good wishes..hang tough hun..prayers for us all.xx.