Non small cell lung adenocarcinoma 2b diagnosed May 2022

• 0 replies
  • 157 subscribers

H everyone,I am a new to this forum. Just few facts about myself: I am 63 year old female,diagnosed in May 2022. MDT decided I was not a candidate for surgery. Had to go to a different country where after successful chemotherapy that included Pacltaxel and carboplatin,underwent right pulmonectomy with mediastinal lymhadenectomy.Discharged with recommendation to have chemotherapy. Histology confirmed adenocarcinoma,mediastinal lymph nodes were clear,PDL-1  0%,no mutations . End of chapter 1. Chapter 2,back to NHS. 3 oncologists refused to give me chemotherapy until finally in January 2023 started course of Carboplatin and Nevolumab … by the there was “something” in the upper lobe left lung(nothing to worry about) and “haemangioma” in the liver that turned out to be both metastasis.End of chapter 2. Thank you for being patient reading my story . Chapter 3 by then for a few months I noticed hand tremor,limping (quite noticeable since January 23),diagnosed with stress related anxiety,referred to psychogeriatrician to the local hospice. Stiil have an open appointment…. June 2023 MRI scan showed multiple brain metastasis . End of Chapter 3. Started on Keytruda and another chemo agent(not sure what was the name) in August 2023,every 3 weeks,had to stop both in February 2023 because of multiple side effects. Restarted on Keytruda alone every 3 weeks in June 2023. Chapter 4 .March 2024 - 25 brain metastasis treated successfully with gamma knife. Tha last CT scans showed progression of liver and lung metastasis. Another MDT September 2024 -SABR not recommended as it’s not oligometastatic disease in their opinion but could be done privately . Now looking for a private SABR.