Funeral

• 8 replies
  • 106 subscribers

Please keep my husband in your minds at 3pm, 17th June 2022. He had lung cancer for 6 months post diagnosis and he is having his funeral tomorrow. 

He leaves behind 2 children, 12 & 20 years old... And I miss his so completely and am utterly lost with out him... 

• Hello Beakermouse,

I am sad for you. 6 months is a terribly short time. I also have terminal lung cancer.

My thoughts are with you and your children today.

• Beakermouse I am terribly sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you and your children today, I hope you find the strength together to get through this very sad day xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • If I were to take anything from my husband's passing, it's that the words, 'life is too short' is so very true.

Boracay... I am so, so sorry that this terrible, cruel disease has it's cold hands on you.... Keep making plans.. keep striving... Keep fighting.... Keep living...

My thoughts to you and with all that are in cancers grasp.

Xxx

• I have just read your post and I am so so sorry for your loss. My husband has lung cancer so I feel your pain. All on here will give you support please just ask. 

• I’m so sorry that you are going through this x thinking do U all, xxxx  my mum too has lung cancer , my uncle passed. A few weeks ago of lung cancer only knew he had it for 3 weeks ,   X.  I’m just so sorry for everyone going through this xxx 

• God bless all those suffering and those loving and caring for them.

My dear sister's  funeral is 30/6/22 and I'm still coming to terms with the sad loss. 

Please keep her family in your thoughts please.  

With kind regards.  Jane x

• It is the hardest thing to go through, not only for those suffering from this wretched desease, but for the ones who have to watch them waste away and become a shell of the ones they once were. 

Will be thinking of you all in memory of your sister. Xxx

• Many thanks Beakermouse. I wish you and your family my deepest condolences too. Take care. God bless.  Xx